Monday 1 December 2008

Exam season comes to an end

Well, I certainly haven't posted in long enough, but I'll stick to exams as my excuse. As the jacrandas start flowering in spring, students on the east coast of Australia develop permanent nervous expressions. I didn't do as well in Organic Chemistry as I'd hoped, but that should be ok as I don't have any more pure chemistry units from now on. Physics and Physiology were both HD's! I was surprised Physiology was my highest result, but then I thought the final exam was perfectly pitched.

And now, holidays! I'm hoping to get a lot done, but I'm sure I'll end up spending many an hour lying around with a book instead, which is fine. Plans include a little photography, a little drawing, a new PC and maybe even a little blogging (gasp!).

No comments: